easy updos for short hair
Easy Updos for Short Hair
To create an easy updo for short hair, grab basic hair grooming stuff like comb, hairspray, pins, few rubber bands, and follow these steps...
- Brush your hair and tie a ponytail at the top of the head.
- Now, split the ponytail into two parts. (Divide it into more parts, for more volume and depth.)
- Take one section and wrap it around the base of the ponytail, repeat with the other section.
- Secure the hairdo with hair pins and some hairspray.
- Apply serum to your hair, and style your hair straight using a hair straightening iron.
- Gather your hair at the crown and tie it in a loose ponytail.
- Take hair pins and pin down small sections of hair on various sides of the ponytail base.
- Chain drop earrings look good with this hairstyle.
- Comb your hair and side part them.
- Take a small section from both the sides and roll them.
- Collect all the hair at the back and create a simple braid near the nape of the neck.
- Tie the braid in a bun by rolling it around the base, and secure it with some hair pins.
- Finally, with your fingertips pull at both the ends of braid gently to make the braid look fuller.
- Scoop all the hair at the back, and divide it in four to five sections vertically.
- Now start with the section on the left side, roll the section a bit and tie it in a small bun.
- To create the bun, simply roll the hair section and secure it near the nape of the neck.
- Repeat the above two steps with other remaining sections.
- Apply hairspray and you are good to go.
- You can accessorize by wearing a double headband.
- Side part your hair and tie the hair into a loose ponytail.
- Make sure your ponytail is on the left side of the head.
- Using your fingers, create a bit of space in the middle of the ponytail, just above the base of the ponytail.
- Now, start rolling the ponytail from the end to top, and tuck it in the space you created.
- Secure the style with some hair pins and a bit of hairspray.