high school graduation gift ideas
High School Graduation Gift Ideas
High school days are the best ones of our lives and are always remembered with nostalgia. Here are some high school graduation gift ideas to make this event a memorable one for you and your friends.
- For boys, gifting a tool kit can be a good idea. It can come in handy when a recently graduated student moves away from the comforts and confines of his home. Items like screwdrivers, hammers, etc., can be used for odd jobs in his room/apartment.
- If the person is a bit fussy and you are not sure what he prefers, the safest bet is to give a gift certificate. You can also personalize gift certificates to make them more attractive.
- A laundry kit is a practical gift idea for boys. Any young graduate who leaves his home will find this gift useful. This can be a good gift idea for girls as well.
- Most girls graduating from high school are fond of jewelry. You can take this opportunity to buy her that perfect pair of earrings, a ring, or a trendy necklace which she can flaunt in college.
- You can also gift you female friends a bath and shower set.
- An emergency tool kit will be an ideal gift, as it will keep her safe in case she gets caught on the road and there is no immediate help around. The kit is a compact one and may consist of flashlights, glass breaker, etc.
- A gift basket is another idea for girls. It can include myriad items, ranging from chocolates, food items, books, etc.
- A laptop can be a good graduation gift for students on the go, to stay connected with family and friends.
- Gifting furniture can also be a very good idea, especially if your child is planning to move out of the house and live on his/her own.
- A car could be a perfect gift if the student has moved out of home and has to travel long distances for college/work. Having your own means of transport is always convenient.
- Who would not like to be the trend-setter in college? So, you can gift a grooming set with clothes and accessories.
- There are various ways in which you can personalize your gift items. You can choose to write a poem and get it embossed with a favorite photo in the backdrop. This will never fail to get the sentiment across.
- There is nothing more memorable than photographs to cherish the good old days spent with friends. A picture collage of all the fun times spent with your friends speaks a thousand words. To make it more personal, you can write comments on the pictures and ask your friends to do the same.
- Record the favorite songs that you and your friends loved to sing or dance to. This music CD will bring back old memories whenever you or your friends listen to it.
- You can buy a trophy and engrave your friend's name on it, and give him/her 'The Best Friend' award.
- Books make great gifts, especially for those who love to read . When it comes to books, you also have a varied choice. You can choose fiction or non-fiction, or books belonging to specific genres depending on the interest of the person.
- Nothing can be more touching and thoughtful than homemade graduation gifts, like candles, decorative photo frames, ceramic items, paintings on glass or fabric, etc. You can also have a group photo monogrammed on a mug.
- You can engrave the names of your friends or their initials or your group name on items like a pen-holder, pencil set, etc.
- Prepare a scrapbook with all the little details of your school, like the teachers, favorite pass time, etc. Going through this will bring back the excitement.
- You can also make a video of the graduation party with a message from each friend.