birthday sayings for cards
Birthday Sayings for Cards
If you do not know what to write on a birthday card, then here are some birthday sayings for cards that you can use and impress someone.
- Hope all that you do turns out happy for you, And all that you wish, comes your way. So each hour will bring every wonderful thing, You could ask of a wonderful day.
- Forget about the yesterday, you can't change it. Forget about the tomorrow, you can't predict it. Think about today that you can get it, Enjoy your today on your birthday.
- The four beautiful thoughts of life:
- Look back and get experience
- Look forward and see hope
- Look around and find reality
- Look within and find yourself.
- A greeting to you, for a very happy day. And then a year that brings the best, of everything your way. Enjoy the special day!
- From morning till night, let your birthday be bright, And nicer than ever before. As years come and go, may your happiness grow, And your dream be fulfilled even more. Happy birthday to you!
- The candle on the cake may not last long, But may the smile on your face lasts forever. Happy birthday!
- "Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen." ― Einstein
- "Our birthdays are feathers in the broad wing of time." ― Jean Paul Richter
- "At 19, everything is possible and tomorrow looks friendly." ― Jim Bishop
- "You know you are getting old when the candles cost more than the cake." ― Bob Hope
- "Birthdays are good for you. The more you have, the longer you live." ― Larry Lorenzoni
- "Live as if you were to die tomorrow, learn as if you were to live forever." ― Mahatma Gandhi
- "Live as long as you may. The first twenty years are the longest half of your life." ― Robert Southey
- "Finally 21, and legally able to do everything you've been doing since you were 15!" ― Anonymous
- Hope you are a year wiser and not just a year older. Happy birthday!
- "Growing old is mandatory, growing up is optional." ― Chili Davis
- My golden words for your birthday ― "Smile while you still have teeth!"
- Time and tide wait for no man, but time always stands still for a woman of thirty.
- "Age is strictly a case of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter." ― Jack Benny
- A birthday is just the first day of another 365 day journey around the sun. Enjoy the trip.