what are the best colors to wear
What are the Best Colors to Wear
Have you often been confused and wondered what are the best colors to wear? Well, here are some cool tips to choose those that blend excellently with your skin tone.
- If your skin tone is pale or fair, you would need to wear bold or solid colors to bring out more depth in your overall look. Light shades tend to make you look slightly paler, and may not always complement you. If you really love wearing pastel shades such as light blue or light pink, you can team them with lowers of a dark shade, for a sharp contrast. Yet, do not go overboard with bright colors, to avoid having harsh contrasts. You can wear toned down shades of red, orange, yellow, and purple. Off-white tops with dark brown lowers can look ideal for a professional look.
- If your skin tone is dark, you should opt for light shades, for a contrast. You must wear shades that complement your skin and hair color. Therefore, avoid shades on the darker side, such as dark brown, magenta, dark pink, and black. If it's a must to wear these, remember to use them in minimum proportions.
- People with medium skin tones are luckier in terms of selection of colors. They can safely select light/pale colors as well as dark shades. This helps create a beautiful contrast with the natural skin tone. A person with a medium skin tone can look good in shades of beige, blue, pink, or even burgundy! Yet, red is something that should be avoided.
- Muted shades such as browns or deep blues look best for winter.
- The summer is a time for you to bring out all the colorful attire. Summer clothing is about bright, pretty dresses and short skirts.
- Knee-length skirts in medium tones best suit the rainy season. The rains are a great time to wear capris in shades of blue, with a bright jumper to drive away the blues.