baby christening gifts
Baby Christening Gifts
If you want to know about some interesting baby christening gifts, here is an article for you.
- If you want to gift something expensive, then you can present the baby a bracelet, made up of semi-precious stones, which might also have a tiny charm attached to it. The bracelet can be made up of gold, silver, stones, or pearls, and the charms are also available in various designs. It can be a tiny cross or a small heart or a flower or a half moon. Some people also give small-engraved tablets as charms, which can always be worn by the baby, even when he or she grows up.
- You can also gift a christening gown, which should preferably be white, and the baby would look like an angel in that gown, but as is obvious, this can be a really nice present only for a baby girl. For a baby boy, you can gift a bonnet, which would have a head cover, with laces on the border and ribbon ties.
- You can also gift a plate, which can be a keepsake, or it can also be a usable that would have the name of the baby, the birthdate, and the name of the parents, so that it can be kept as a memoir. At times, it also has footprints of the baby, which is valued more by the parents as a precious gift.
- You can also present the baby its first Bible, which would also have pages for the parents to write his/her reactions and responses and the important events that occurred in his/her life. It also has spaces where his/her hand and footprints can be recorded.
- You can also gift a casting kit to the parents, so that they can get a mold of your baby's fist or its feet casting and mounts are also provided so that the baby or the parents can keep it as a showpiece in their house.
- You can also present the baby a gift basket that would have all the items that he/she requires ― a blanket, a soft toy, a hand print or footprint mold, and a baby rattle ― which would just make the occasion complete and perfect.