Thought precedes action, action does not always precede thought
― Douglas Horton.
Women are known to be much more enduring, tolerant, and patient than men. In the present generation, they are not merely confined to households. In fact, they aptly participate in every sphere of life. However, life does not always follow the smooth path. There are times when a woman's life seems to be submerged in delusions, where hopes become volatile, and the thought process is reduced to mundane. When darkness of negativity surmount them, they should be encouraged with positive thoughts, that have the ability to retain the lost spirit and instill self-confidence once again. And this is exactly what positive affirmations for women are meant for.
If you feel the aura of optimism around you, then nothing can subdue you. This statement is quite apt and has been proved true by philosophers, researchers, psychologists, intellectuals, and many literates. If you go through the theories of existentialism, you will come to know the significance of your existence in a broader and positive sense. Soren Kierkegaard, renowned as the father of existentialism has put forth his view towards life as, the individual is solely responsible for giving his or her own life meaning and for living that life passionately and sincerely, in spite of many existential obstacles and distractions including despair, angst, absurdity, alienation, and boredom
. From his statement we conclude that our attitude towards life makes it worthwhile or futile.
How do Positive Affirmations Help Women
Positive affirmations are statements that have the power to fortify every desire to achieve success. It can be an affirmation for fulfilling your weight loss goals, or meet your daily target at work. It's a way to practice thinking positively by channelizing your energy towards the good things in your life. This way you fortify your consciousness and take it to a level where pessimism cannot pervade your mind. The daily positive affirmations for women touch every chord of their personal and professional life. These meaningful thoughts will transform you to a better individual with clear moral values. You should feel that you are empowered by positive energy each passing day. These are simple sentences bringing joy and happiness in your life when you follow them in action. So, let's check out some of them for success, self-esteem, commitment, faith, ambition, and similar values of life.
- I am precious to me.
- Being a woman makes me precious.
- Because I am a woman I am strong.
- I love myself.
- My soul is strong.
- I have inner strength.
- I am worthy of great success.
- I am capable of succeeding without feeling overwhelmed or unfulfilled.
- I feel fulfilled and joyful.
- I pursue my life's purpose.
- I embrace positive self-esteem.
- My future looks bright.
- I only have positive mental pictures.
- I have an enthusiastic outlook on life.
- I stand firmly in my belief in myself.
- I am strong and secure.
- I have the power to realize my goals.
- I maintain my self-confidence in all times and places.
- I am courageous and brave.
- I have faith in God and in my actions.
- I heal all issues affecting my self-confidence.
- I only care about what I think of myself.
- My personality traits are endearing.
- I am precious in the eyes of God.
- I have wisdom to know what to change.
- I am at peace with the world.
- I have unique attributes and abilities because I am a woman.
- I have power to love and be loved.
- I can love without being in love.
- I have power to choose my course in life.
- I am proud of my body for what it is.
- I can accept myself for who I am.
- I recognize and honor my talents, abilities, and skills.
- I feel confident from inside out.
- I say positive things about myself to myself.
- I love and approve of myself.
- I feel radiant full of abundant energy and health.
- I courageously sell my ideas.
From the aforementioned statements we observe that, positive affirmations also encourage us to love and value ourselves so that bright and humane qualities can be spread to others. It's a deliberate effort to keep yourself happy and instill self-esteem. Well, we all know that it's easier said than done, but why not give it a try to make our life wonderful with good thoughts and wise actions? Best wishes!