haircuts for frizzy hair
Haircuts for Frizzy Hair
You need to get the right haircut that will help you tame your frizzy hair and make it look good. Given in this article are some ideas and tips that will help you with your unruly locks.
- First of all try to identify your hair type. Frizzy hair generally tends to be dry, especially at the ends if the hair is medium or long. If you have this kind of hair along with a dry scalp, then just shampooing and conditioning the hair regularly is not enough.
- One should use the right shampoo and conditioner along with other products like frizz-control serum, oil, etc.
- Always remember to leave a small amount of conditioner on your strands, instead of washing it out completely. Going in for homemade conditioner like eggs, yogurt, banana and honey, papaya, etc., is a good option.
- You can also rinse your hair with flat beer once a week, to make them soft and silky.
- Use a good quality leave-in conditioner and maintain a balanced diet.
- In a week 2-3 times, give a nice hot oil massage to the scalp and also apply the oil on the hair. Then leave the oil overnight. In the morning, steam your hair using a steam machine or a towel dipped in hot water. Shampoo and condition it following the steam. This will help to control the dry scalp, and dry hair problem.
- Once a week, one needs to follow a deep conditioning treatment. One of the best home treatments you can do it conditioning your hair with mayonnaise and egg. You can use this homemade conditioner once in a week.
- After using a regular conditioner, you can use a leave-in conditioner too for additional frizz control. Following these measure regularly, will surely make your hair manageable.
- Remember, using a blow dryer will not help you manage the fizz.
- Do not comb or brush wet hair, as doing so will damage the strands.