The department that handles account management is one of the important departments in any company. It is the duty of this department to handle the clients and provide them with the services that they expect from the company. The account manager is a job profile that is common in almost all service oriented industries. It is up to them to ensure that the clients are satisfied and that their goodwill in the company is always maintained. While drafting a resume, you need to ensure that your abilities to do this job well reflects on your curriculum vitae.
Sample Resume for Account Manager
While writing a resume for an account manager, as with any other resume, you need to ensure that there are a couple of things that you always have to keep in mind. Your resume should be drafted in such a manner that a prospective employer is convinced that you possess all the skills that are needed in order to do a good job in the profile given to you. Always start the resume with an objective that is impressive and tells the prospective employer what you are capable of and what you want to achieve professionally. You need to ensure that anyone reading your resume knows that you have all the requisite account management skills to do the job. It is always a good idea to supplement your resume with references, so that a prospective employer can get an idea about your qualifications and your skill at your work.
|Resume for Account Manager
653, Oak Street
Los Angeles - 35633
Phone No: 563-865-5522
To use my experience and educational qualifications in a job as an account manager that challenges me and allows me to use my skills to help the organization achieve the goal it has chalked out for itself.
Skill Set Summary
Regional Account Manager
- Almost five years of experience in providing assistance in building new businesses and helping them get new accounts and manage them.
- An ability to develop new techniques to sell products and create customized services for clients to cater to their specific needs.
- Improving the sales process of the team and working on increasing the revenue garnered from different service and product sales.
- Experience in liaising with the media and various levels which is an added advantage as an account manager.
- Ability to plan in detail a structured growth blueprint for the organization.
Summary of Educational Qualifications
Bachelor of Arts in Advertising and Business Administration
Ulysses College, Los Angeles, 2006
High School Diploma
JFK High School, Los Angeles, 2002
Date of Birth: 2nd June 1985
Status of Employment: Full time
Mr. James Anniston
National Account Manager
WWM Sales, Los Angeles
- Responsibility involves development of sales strategy to ensure continued client business and to improve organizational growth.
- Networking and creating associations with management at senior levels in order to identify new business prospects and to bring more clients to the organization.
- Responsible for the revenue growth of the company by almost 90% at a time where unit prices were declining.
- Responsible for a team of sales representatives, who provide sales and organizational support in distant locations.
- Responsible for handling several crisis situations and have helped resolve many of these issues with the help of constructive plans.
The job of an account manager comes with a great number of responsibilities and you need to ensure that your resume reflects the fact that you are more than capable of handling the responsibility that is being thrown your way.