food combinations to lose weight
Food Combinations That Help You to Lose Weight
I am sure people out there are interested to know the food combinations to lose weight. Losing weight is although the necessity of life, it's not that easy, mind you. This article will surely help you in achieving your goal. Read on.
- Starches go worst with protein foods, so never combine these two, since acids produced during the digestion of proteins neutralize the alkalinity needed by the starchy food stuffs.
- Do not combine proteins with fatty materials either, since fats are very time-consuming as far as digestion is concerned. Also, eat one protein at a time since it's easy to digest.
- Make sure you eat carbs and proteins separately in different meals cause carbohydrates require an alkaline environment and proteins acidic.
- Fruits are the easiest digest-able foods available and hence never really combine or hinder digestion of carbs, proteins and fats. So eat fruits separately but regularly.
- We all love desserts, don't we? But having them especially the heavy one's will not do good instead, screw up your health causing fermentation and production of various alcohols, vinegars and acetic acids during the digestion process.
- The most important thing is to have small meals (say 6 small meals) throughout the day instead of having heavy and larger meals.
- Make sure your diet consists mainly of vegetables, salads and fruits and try eating less of fats and oily stuff. Do not go in for processed foods since you can't trust these.
- Hog on non-starchy vegetables like leafy greens, broccoli, asparagus, cauliflower, carrots, bok choy, cabbage, celery, lettuces, green beans, garlic, fennel, onions, chives, turnips, sprouts, red radish, yellow squash, zucchini, cucumber, beets since these are highly nutritious and healthy.
|Meat products||Almost all vegetables||Biscuits|
|Poultry products||Salads||Bread and bread products|
|Eggs||Nuts||Oats and Crackers|
|Yogurt||Butter||Sugar, Honey and Sweets|
- Remove the fat from the bacon and chop it. Fry it in a pan until it is dry.
- Grill the mushrooms for 5 minutes by brushing them with little oil.
- Scramble the eggs in another pan. Add the leaf parsley, the cooked bacon and the black pepper onto the scrambled eggs.
- Spoon the mushrooms with the mixture.
- Decorate with cheese, if you want to.
- Add oil in a frying pan and cook the onions in it until they are golden brown and crispy.
- Add all the ingredients in it and cook.
- Serve it with brown rice.
- Boil water and oat bran in a vessel for 6-8 minutes. Stir the mixture.
- Add honey and stir again.
- Serve it with chopped bananas and almond milk (blend 12 almonds with 250ml water).
- Cayenne pepper
- Hot peppers
- Chili sauce/mustard
- Ice water
- Green tea
- Apple cider vinegar diet
- Thermogenic Cocktails
- Brussels sprouts